Look, I just need my drugs and other random facts from my existence

I mean, how hard is it?

Why is it that EVERY TIME I have to order from you Medco it is a nightmare. Not just any nightmare. A nightmare of EPIC proportions. I order one order and it comes in 1,2,3…87 shipments – it just depends on the number of scripts I request. For a company that professes to save you money I just don’t see how sending each d*mn one in its own individual UPS package saves us money. It would seem like it would make an awful lot of sense to…I dunno…fill the request, IN FULL, and then send it out?

Trust me.
Sending each script INDIVIDUALLY through UPS ain’t cheap. Believe me, my husband works there.

Medco – I just totally don’t get you.
And, I’m not sure I want to.

And now, an update on the wee ones:
The wee one has made **3** pee pee’s in the potty. Woo Hoo!
The middle one is continuing to eek out the school year. I wish I could fast forward her to graduation. For her sake. And mine.
The oldest one has Freshman Festival coming up this Saturday for high school. We went to the ‘orientation’ for high school last week. Dude, high school is scary now. I’m glad that I don’t have to go.

Anyone looking to support a new mommy who totally deserves it go to http://www.myjourneytomylesandbeyond.blogspot.com.

And, last but not least, I get a new laptop for work soon. It can’t happen soon enough because my keyboard?

It’s driving me crazy.
xoxo, sober mommy