Follow Friday Edition

Well, it's that time again and, even though I've been massively sick and away from Twitter I still have a list of favorites that I still want to acknowledge. These folks are in no specific order - just folks I love to talk with and have provided support over the last few months.

Cecilyk - She's the best ever. I love blog, Uppercase Woman and love her tweets. She's not always the voice of 'popular' opinion but she's always honest and I feel such a kindship with her. Definitely not someone to miss.

DomesticDebacle - She's super supportive and I have enjoyed chatting with her very much. I hope I'm able to do it much much more. Take a look at her blog - she's interesting.

MariahDawn - Ahh, a kindred spirt. Not only of blended familes but also a parent of teens. She and I have so much in common and I'd love to meet her in real life - but, she lives in California and I live in ummm, not California.

PrincessJenn - No favorite list would be without her. She's my favorite person to chat with and favorite person to commisserate with. No good day comes without contact from Jenn.

Finally, my favorite funny lady in the world, MommyWantsVodka. Yes, I know her blog name is not something I should be reading (based on my past love of the drink) but she doesn't talk about it at all. She's funny and she's real - don't read her? You should!
xoxo, sober mommy